I, owner of the private therapy, counseling and coaching practice known as Head and Heart Work, take your privacy very seriously.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from: August 2018.
What information do I collect?
I collect the following information, either through the online contact form or the emailed intake form:
– your full name
– your date and place of birth
– your job title
– contact information including telephone number and private email address
– demographic information such as home address and postcode
– information relevant to diagnosis and treatment, including your complaint(s), goal(s), current medication and other/previous treatment(s)
– in the case of couples, your responses to diagnostic questionnaires and the first name and age of each of your children, if any.
What do I do with the information I collect?
I use this information for the following purposes:
– to understand your therapy, counseling and/or coaching needs and goals
– to provide you with the treatment and service that are most appropriate to your needs and goals
– to improve my treatment and service provision
– internal record-keeping in your client dossier, as required under the Wet op de Geneeskundige Behandelingsovereenkomst (WGBO)
– financial administration and monthly invoicing
– sending of useful self-reflection and therapeutic interventions, or my feedback on your input and progress, to your private email address.
Security of information
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure at all times. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online and/or via the emailed intake form. I will not provide your personal information to third parties unless I have your express permission or am required by law to do so. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may request details of personal information which I hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
3581EH Utrecht, NL
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites